EOS Ti LIGHTING DESK - 24,576 CHANNELS
Eos Titanium (or Eos Ti®) is ETC's flagship lighting control console, with powerful hardware, easy-to-navigate software, and the right tools to realise art within the tight timetable of professional productions. Ti speaks the language of light, with no complicated command syntax to get in the way of your design.
Ti features large-format, high-resolution articulating multi-touch displays with a substantial programming surface. It also offers a dedicated multi-touch encoder display, 20 user-defineable buttons, a backlit keyboard, motorized faders, multiple USB and video ports - everything to make the experience of designing and programming a breeze.
- 24,576 outputs with no co-processing.
- Dedicated master playback fader pair
- 10 definable motorized faders, with 100 pages of control
- 20 user-definable buttons
- Dedicated pan/tilt encoders, four pageable haptic encoders with associated multi-touch display.
- Two integral articulating 18.5" LCD multi-touch displays
- Supports three external high resolution Display Port monitors; can be single- or multi-touch
- Three user-definable workspaces per monitor, each with discrete split-screen controls and frame management. Additionally, single- or multiple-screen snapshots allow instant reconfiguration.
- Custom-design your control interface using Magic Sheets, with topographical or abstract layouts. Full interaction with the command line allows command instructions - from the simplest and most immediate to the most complex - accessed from a mouse or single- or multi-touch displays.
- Configure and program pixel-map layouts, using integral or custom-designed content.
- Device discovery and troubleshooting via RDM
- ETC Sensor® CEM+, CEM3™ and FDX dimmer feedback and controls
- ETCNet3™ (ACN- based), ETCNet2™, Artnet and Avab® UPD protocol output
- Integrated keyboard drawer with USB ports
- External Backlit alpha-numeric keyboard
- Multiple MIDI and SMPTE Inputs
- OSC and UDP Transmit and Receive
- Client/server networking and synchronized backup
- Client and Offline programming on PC (Windows 7 or higher) and native on Macintosh (El Capitan v10.11 or later), via ETCnomad™
- Data-laundering from Obsession™, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt™, Transtechnik NT, Avab VLC, Grand MA1, Grand MA2 and Strand 500/300 series show files.
- 99 discrete online users with partitioned control