- All-in-one, self-contained solution without the need for external fans, industrial gas tanks, or ice
- All-new Electronic Inverter Drive for improved effects and lower ambient noise
- Fill your stage with low-fog thanks to continuous 80 m³ (2825 ft³) per-minute output
- Compact design: 785 x 648 x 769 mm (30.9 x 25.5 x 30.2 in.)
- Onboard industry standard DMX connectivity (both 3- and 5- pin) for control and integration
- Intuitive user interface with Fast Access Keypad for fast, easy manipulation of low-fog output
- 180° Low-fog outlet engineered for a smooth, consistent low-fog field
- Achieve diverse effects with three premium fluid options
- Simple, one-touch fluid priming
- 5L internal fluid reservoir provides an hour of continual consistent low-fog output
- (Optional Accessory) JEM Glaciator Dynamic Ducting Kit for 3-way low-fog diversion
GLACIATOR DYNAMIC LOW FOGGER
Martin JEM Glaciator Dynamic is your complete solution for creating dense, billowy clouds of low-lying fog in any venue without the use of industrial gases or ice.
Achieve lush fog on stage with longer-lasting effects.
Reduce noise with near-silent operation, perfect for theatrical applications.
Enjoy more room backstage with an all-new, more compact design.
Hire includes 1 x 5L bottle of low fog fluid, further fluid available to purchase as required.
Standard low fog fluid
High density low fog fluid (for longer hang time)
- Completely self-contained low-fog system - no industrial gases or ice
- Closed-loop refrigeration for colder, dense, longer-lasting low-fog
- Ultra-quiet operation, including low ambient noise in standby