SOURCE 4 LUSTR 2 LED PROFILE SPOT
ETC's x7 Color System™ combines a balanced recipe of up to seven colours to create evocative colour mixes. The Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array takes the idea even further, with the addition of a lime-green LED emitter. Lime green increases the luminaire's lumen output in open white and lighter tints to make them brighter and livelier, better matching the colour of a conventional Source Four fixture. The lime also enriches colour-rendering by better marrying the red and blue ends of the colour spectrum, for truer-to-life light that fills in the gaps that ordinary LEDs leave behind.
With more red added to the x7 Colour System in the Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array. Working in unison with the lime-green emitter, the extra red means the luminaire can produce ambers, straws and pinks up to three hundred percent as bright as those from the original Source Four LED™. The deeper, richer colour from the Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array will evoke the strongest audience reaction to your sunset, moonlight and dramatic scenes.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal colour shift during dimming